- Event Date : February 10th & 11th, 2018
- Tracking : Click HERE
- Donate to Breathe Utah (a 501c3) : Donate HERE
- Race Registration : Closed
- Pre-Race Event : Flyer
- Volunteer : We’re all taken care of at this point, thanks!
- Become an event sponsor : RUFA_Sponsorship_2018b
Running Up For Air (aka RUFA) is an endurance mountain challenge that was created to raise money in support of the fight for improved air quality for those who live along the Wasatch Front. First things first, educate yourself on the issue by checking out our Air Quality 101 brochure.
Next, if running up and down hills is your cup-o-tea, then join us for what is guaranteed to be a fun and exhausting event. If you find yourself inspired, but aren’t up to running the event itself, we encourage you to consider a direct donation to Breathe Utah, a 501(c)3 non-profit that works tirelessly for the benefit of everyone in Utah who is subject to our unique air pollution challenges.
Watch Lindsay Daniels and Jay Griffith’s beautiful film titled, Holy. Click the image below.